Rotatory Gate MOD. TR-104
The Rotary Gate is made with materials giving the final finish great resistance to environmental agents and in particular the use of stainless steel guarantees a better resistance against wear and tear.This standard product is made with AISI-304 stainless steel or painted carbon steel.
We suggest the use of AISI-316 stainless steel for installations in saline environments.The Rotatory Gate is safe to use and we must also keep in mind that the edges of the structure are wellrounded and the spaces between the structure and moving parts do not create dangers for the passing person.
The Rotatory Gate blocking system is very strong and it prevents one or more people to force their way without authorisation.After a rotation of 60 ° it will no longer be possible to return to the initial position and the rotation must be completed.
The Rotatory Gate will be delivered completely dissembled. .If the gate will be installed under a roof or with other types of protection from environmental pollutants, it will be necessary to leave a space of at least 50 cm between the machine and the protection since the electronic and mechanical parts must be accessible both for the installation and regular maintenance service.
The electronic part has a microprocessor offering the possibility to change the settings from the console and it consist of two cards, one card for management and the other one for the power supply inside the structure.
The cables can pass through the gate's supporting columns. The Rotatory Gate is fixed on a wooden base and wrapped with a plastic nylon sheet.
|» Power supply: 220V 50 Hz. monophase.||» Working Temperature: from -10° to +50°.|
|» Tension : 24 Vcc.||» Humidity: 90%.|
|» Electromagnets: Working 100%.||» Power supply: 24V 2A.|
|» Consumption: 30 W.||» UV & Solar Heat|
|» Shock absorber: Hydraulic adjustable.||» Weight: 250 Kg.|
1. Turnstile realised either in stainless steel AISI 304 /316 or in painted carbon steel; the central tube with a diameter of 100 mm and 20/10 mm thick, welt to the arms with a diameter of 40 mm, 20/10 mm thick.
2. Closed side realized by tubes 60x60x2 and tubes with a diameter of 40 mm, 20/10 thick either in stainless steel or painted carbon steel.
3. Passage side realized by tubes 60x60x2 and tubes with a diameter of 40 mm, 20/10 thick either in stainless steel or painted carbon steel.
4. Base in sheet mm60/10 thick painted and totally removing to be moved.
5. Disassembling ceiling in stainless steel or painted carbon steel
6. Mechanics housing realized in ABS thermoformed by moulding.